KS offers after construction cleaning services for any type of project! We understand that every project is different and try to accommodate your needs accordingly. Whether you need clean up of the rough construction materials, final cleaning or just a touch up cleaning, we will be happy to help with all your needs. The following list contains some general duties for most after construction cleaning:
- KS's specialized Rough After Construction Cleaning
- Clean all cabinets inside-out including drawers
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Clean all windows and sliding glass doorframes, sills, and tracks (where possible)
- Clean kitchen, kitchen appliances, and bathrooms (when applies)
- Clean out all cabinets and surfaces
- Dust and clean all doors, doorknobs, plug covers and switches and vacuum floors
- Remove all trash, dirt, and debris from interiors of the facility
- Remove all temporary protection and labels not required to remain
- Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
- KS's specialized Final After Construction Cleaning
- Clean all inner windowsills and window frames
- Dusting, vacuuming, and wiping down of all surfaces including trim work and office furniture
- Dust removal from ceiling pipes, ductwork, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Floor cleaning, waxing and burnishing
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for your use
- Scrub floors and tiles, polish stainless steel, wipe walls and more
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping and etching removal
- Wipe and Clean and shine outside of all appliances clean all countertops
- KS's specialized Final Touch-up Cleaning
Customized job lists are available upon request.
*Most after construction cleaning require a list especially designed for each project.