What is Green Cleaning?
KS has taken a step that our building maintenance procedures are performed in the most efficient way possible, so that we provide environmentally sound and friendly services.
- Utilization of HEPA filtration vacuums so that less dust and particles in the air
- Micro-fiber clothes, mops, dust mops, and dusters, which reduce, air born pollutants and are reusable
- Practicing office cleaning procedures that reduce pollutants in the air such as spraying chemicals onto rags instead of releasing aerosols into the air
- Environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals (Green Seal Certified Available)
- Proportioning chemical systems have less waste
- Routine carpet cleaning maintenance will reduce the possible irritants that live in carpet fibers
- Use of heated water carpet cleaning machine with heat that kills dust mites
- Reduce Exposure by Utilizing a Mat System at all Entrances available upon request
- Mats help to remove dirt and pollutants before they enter the building. Proper utilization and frequent cleaning can reduce the amount of time needed to properly maintain a building and aid in improving air quality